Creative Roam is looking for a Graphic Designer on a remote, freelance basis.
Creative Roam is a 100% location independent creative agency. That means no office, no cubicles, or strange open plan arrangement. We choose where and when we want to work and we hope you do as well.
Right now we need a Graphic Designer to help out with a few upcoming projects.
This is not full time or part time really. We’re looking for freelancers or side giggers with flexible availability who want some extra work. The projects vary but could be one off assignments or regular weekly work.
We have an ever changing set of projects that includes:
- Brand Design & Collateral
- Icons & Graphics
- Light Illustration
- Infographic Design
- Wordpress Websites
+ Many more random design assignments
- Must be excellent in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Powerpoint, Google Slides, and Keynote. Bonus points if you know Wordpress or Figma.
- 2+ years experience working as a designer with a portfolio to prove it.
- Strong layout and typography skills.
- Ability to read a creative brief and execute the design with minimal oversight.
- Detail oriented, able to manage themselves and meet deadlines
- We don’t care where you work from, but you must be available for occasional video calls or screenshares in a timezone that works for both of us.
Please fill out this short form
If you have suitable work, we’ll get back to you with a time to set up a video call. If you do not have suitable work, we may still get back to you cause you're just that damn charming. Applications that do not comply with these very simple instructions will be fed to our non-existent studio cat.
Derek & Lauren